Our supporters, including our Civilian Committee, Staff and of course friends and families of our Cadets are supportive in helping us raise much needed funds through events such as Race Nights, Monopoly Walks and Raffles.
The monies that we raise contribute to activities which include:
* provision of kit required for Duke of Edinburgh awards – all levels
* provision of kit for Annual Camps (Easter & Summer)
* Initial Expedition Training (IET – for beginners)
* Inter-service Cadet rifle meeting (ISCRM)
* Adventurous Training
* Flying at local RAF bases
* RAF Museum visits
* Musical instruments.
The funds that we raise also help to maintain our own Squadron mini-bus and trailer – which means that we can provide Cadets with transport to a majority of the activities we hold.
We welcome all donations from our supporters to be able to continue to support 12 to 18 year olds in the area. To help us continue to provide these activities and more, please visit our giving page www.givey.com/1220marchatc where you can donate as little or as much as you are able.
Thank you to everyone who supports our Squadron.